CRYPTOSOURCE CONCIERGE provides exciting career growth opportunities in a professional environment that is committed to learning, development and leading edge technology and processes in Cybersecurity and IT.
Cybersecurity Analyst – Be part of a growing team with the opportunity to expand your Cybersecurity expertise. This position is located in the metropolitan DC area.
- Provide technical expertise in managing information-related risks in enterprise architectures, acquisition strategies, testing and evaluation, and in achieving Cybersecurity certification and accreditation.
- Support customer Cybersecurity strategy that is consistent with guidelines from NIST and FFIEC to include relevant standards.
- Document customer Cybersecurity requirements and approach, including the determination of the appropriate portions of the Certification and Accreditation process and assist in the development of Program Protection Plans (PPP).
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience supporting information assurance or technology in a commercial or government customer organization.
- Risk Management Framework Training and Certification required within the first six months of employment.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
Required Education and Clearance
- B.S. in information systems or a related major
Looking For A Cybersecurity or IT Job That Matches Your Experience? Please Send Your Resume.